The Repelling of the 5th libel
Against Prophet Muhammad PBUH
The devil says:
Nothing was said in the holy
Books to indicate Muhammad's
The Libel says:
Muhammad was not a prophet, because:
1) Only the descendents of Isaac were prophets not of Isma'eel's.
2) Muhammad didn't do any miracles.
3) The Qur'an is a piece of art, a human masterpiece. Nevertheless, it was not miraculous.
4) The Holy Books didn't mention Muhammad.
*That is what we are going to answer*
Repelling off that Libel:
Being mentioned in the previous holy books doesn't add any thing to Islam or prove its authenticity. It is proved by itself whether it was propagated or not.
It is enough for a wise person to search Prophet Muhammad's Message in his biography to be completely convinced with its authenticity, without the need for any introductions or hints for it. Studying the introductions of Islam instead of studying Islam itself is not sane or helpful.
There were actually introductions and indications of the prophet hood of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the previous holy books.
1) In the Torah (the Old Testament) there were indications of Prophet Muhammad but the Jewish priests erased all the hints. But even after they changed the scripts, strong hints remained to indicate the prophet of Islam such as:
*(The Lord came from Sinai and shined in Sa'eer then twinkled in Faran)*
(AlTathneyah Script, Book no. 33)
_ Sinai indicates the prophet hood of Muses PBUH, where Allah talked to him.
_ Sa'eer indicates Jesus prophet hood. It's a village beside Jerusalem.
_ Faran is the Honored Mecca.
The Jewish deny mentioning Sa'eer and Faran. And the Christians deny that Faran means Mecca. They say it is Ilat not Mecca. The editors of the Bible Dictionary agreed to explain Faran as Ilat because if any one said it was Mecca this would be an included confession of Muhammad's prophet hood. But the Bible happened to refer to Faran as Mecca in the story of Isma'eel and his mother Hajar. *(After Hajar gave birth to Ismaeel, Abraham obeyed his first wife Sarah and turned her and her son out. She went to Faran and lived there with her son)* (AlTakween Script, 31-32)
In The Old Testament Allah said to Muses: "I will send them a Prophet who will be one of there brethren just like you. I will inspire him to say My words and advise them to obey My orders. Whoever hears his commands which are My commands should obey them and will be asked about that" (AlTathnyah Script, book 18)
- These words indicate Prophet Muhammad's Message. The words of his mouth were Qur'an and he kept receiving Allah's revelation for the rest of his life. These words also mean that Jesus was completing Muses Message.
_ Muhammad was of the brethren of Israel's sons and cousins, the Arabs.
2) In the Bible, The New Testament; * Prophet Yahya (John the Peptized) says in Matta Book: "Repent, the light of The Kingdom is coming shortly"
How can Jesus tell him self and his people about the near coming of himself? He propagates a future prophet.
* In Luck's Bible no. 11 (In your prayers you should say :(Our Lord in Heavens, May Your name be sacred, may the light of Your Kingdom come soon)
* In Mark Bible book no. 1: Jesus himself refers to the near coming of the Prophet saying (Jesus came to the mountain happy with the near coming of the Kingdom lights, saying: The time has come when the lights of The Lord are coming).
* In John's Bible book no.14 Jesus said:
(Those who do not love me will not learn by heart my words which are actually the words of The Lord (The Father) who sent me. I am here now talking to you. Afterwards the sacred spirits, the solicitor will be sent by the Father to teach you every thing and remind you with my words).
(I have to go. It is for your best. If I do not go the solicitor will not come to you. I should go to send him to you. When he comes he will explain to the world what is good and what is life, and he will deny sins)
(When the Spirit of Truth comes to you, he will guide you to all the truth. He does not make up words. He says what he hears from the Holy Spirit, and he tells you about things to come) (book no. 16)
The man Jesus propagated to, and described as the solicitor, the sacred spirit, and the truth spirit who will not come unless Jesus goes, the one who will teach the world the truth of every thing and denies the sins and tells prophecies of things to come, was nobody but Prophet Muhammad PBUH. All these matters happened only in Muhammad's Message.
The modern translations of the Bible are different from the old ones of course. The word (solicitor) replaced the word (AlFaraclete) in the modern editions of the Bible. The old editions translated in London in 1831-1844 -that were quoted by some of our Islamic scholars such as Ibn Taymeyah, Ibn AlQayem, and Rahmatullah AlHindy in his (Ith'har Alhaque) or (Showing the Truth) - contained the word faraclete instead of solicitor.
This word; (Faraclete) is Greek. It means: the grateful, the thanking, the praised, and the most praised. In Arabic these names are pronounced: (AlHamed), (AlHammad), (AlMahmoud), and (AlAhmad). Hence we see that all the possible meanings of the word Faraclete denote thanking, which were all names of the Prophet of Islam. In the ancient editions of the bible translations the scripts read as:
(If you love me, learn my advice by heart. I pray to the Lord or (The Father) to give you another Faraclete to stay with you forever)
(The Faraclete is the sacred soul who will be sent by the Lord (The Father) as response to my plea to teach you every thing and remind you with what I told you)
From (Showing the Truth, of Sheikh Rahmatullah AlHendy) edited by Professor Ahmad Hegazy AlSaqua'. Dar Alturath.