The repelling of the 7th libel
The devil says:
Muhammad made up Qur'a
Muhammad is such great a man that he can easily compile such a great book as Qur'an. It's much easier to convince the 21st century Man with this idea than to tell him it was revealed by Allah from the heaven. No body witnessed Qur'an coming from the heaven.
Nowadays human beings are more apt to believe in angels and other creatures than ever. Science now keeps mentioning space ships, long way planets, unexplainable rays, wireless waves, and transformed images into pulses received in tiny sets (cell phones). Thus if we can believe in the possibility of all that and of cameras photographing ghosts and eyes seeing in the dark, we can better believe in Allah sending an angel to reveal messages to His prophets.
Qur'an proves the impossibility of being made up by Prophet Muhammad because:
* Qur'an is amazingly eloquent which is too extraordinary to be made up by a human being.
* Qur'an has such an inner music and harmony nobody could ever imitate it even the most eloquent of the Arabs.
* Scientific facts in Qur'an are impossible to be known before being discovered or proved 15 centuries earlier.
* The verses of Qur'an which blame Prophet Muhammad for the little misunderstanding done by him.
* The perfect legislations explained in Qur'an.
* The well done educational and psychological studies referred to by Qur'an.